Thursday, August 12, 2010

I forgot a graduation story!

So, in my first blog I went over Judd's SF graduation...but I forgot a story!  At the formal ceremony in the Crown Coliseum the announcer asked that all cheers be held to the end.  He started calling out the gradutes names and it was soooo quiet.  A couple of people would do a little yell as their graduate was called, but nothing too big.  My Dad and I thought we should all get to scream like banshees for each person!!!  They (and we) have earned it!!!!

Obviously I had to cheer for Judd, anyone who knows me should also know that I can't resist cheering for my Judd.  As they called the guy ahead of Judd I stood up and braced for maximum volume.  When they called his name I shouted, "I LOVE YOU!"  as loud as I could!  Judd's face burst into a smile and all of the presenters on stage started laughing.  When Judd returned to his seat, all of his buddies were smiling and talking about my little battle cry.  I guess I gave people courage because LOTS of people started calling out after me. 

So as Judd was leaving the arena he walked past a visiting General that was trying to get his attention.  When he went over to the General and shook his hand the General said, "When I graduated my wife yelled I love you too."  Judd replied, "Only the best then, right?!"  The General laughed and agreed! 

Wow, the graduation was truly amazing.  Coming soon...my post about our adventures to Wrightsville Beach!

Oh yeah, tomorrow Judd is reenlisting for another 4 years!!!  Now the Army is stuck with him again Wa Ha Ha!!!  Plus he should be getting his first ever bonus : )  He only had to be in 7 years before he finally got one!

1 comment: